Follow code and go with the best. City of Chicago approved Emergency Lights meet City Codes and include durable steel housing.
• Includes Chicago-approved emergency lighting.
• Housed in durable steel casing.
• Universal mounting canopy included.
• Installation requires professional electrician.
• Two, 6V 12W adjustable bi-pin halogen lamp heads
• Dual 120V/277V
• 120 minute emergency illumination
• Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local, and State Codes
• Meets city of Chicago requirements