For the best protection against corrosive atmospheres, dust and water, our special Wet Location series of Exit Signs protects you, even in the worst conditions where water spray, splashing and hose downs ofter occur.
• A special polycarbonate housing protects against the worst elements.
• 25-year LED lights require less than 3 watts of energy!
• Removable directional indicators are included with your Exit Sign.
• Meets NFPA Life Safety Code 101, NED, OSHA and local codes.
• Lamps add 6.5" to the height of this exit sign.
• Exit sign comes standard with an AC power source. A Nickel-Cadmium Battery Backup option is available at an additional cost.
• Exit light is provided with one face and snap-in directional arrows.
• You may also be interested in Wet Location Emergency Lighting.
• Installation requires professional electrician.
You can download a detailed spec sheet by clicking here.