Photoluminescent signs provide an easy way to install exit signs, no need to hire an electrician! Illuminating pigments absorb and store light energy in a blackout or emergency.
• Our popular AlumaGlow signs have 4 corner holes that make installation painless. Pop out the metal chevrons to pick the direction to the closest exit.
• We include universal mounting brackets for your convenience with our SuperGlow exit signs. Mount the signs on the ceiling or projecting off the wall. Available in both single and double sided.
• All signs are UL 924 approved with visibility up to 50 feet or more in a blackout.
• Ideal for low location mounting, which many fire marshalls require in pathways.
• Check out our GrandGlow Exit Signs for an elegant box design that is a favorite of interior designers.