Highlight emergency routes and equipment with this UL1994-Listed photoluminescent Wall & Handrail Tape to reduce response time during an emergency.
• UL1994-listed Photoluminescent Tape fulfills the stringent requirements of the nationwide building codes IBC – International Building Code Section 1024, IFC – International Fire Code and NFPA 101 – Life Safety Code for Luminous Egress Path Markings.
• Self-adhesive tape is Underwriters Laboratories Inc listed as CC-TAPE to be used along the wall in low location as Wall-mounted Perimeter Demarcation Line to guide occupants out to safety.
• Ideal on Handrails due to its thin performance and strong adhesive.
• 1 inch tape ideal on exit door frames that require to be marked per building codes.
• Well suited on Push Bars of exit doors that require to be marked per building codes.
• The tape is available in four sizes. Choose from 82-foot and 164-foot-long tape rolls with one inch and two inch width.