Photoluminescent Exit Signs make it easy to mark emergency routes and doors without relying on constant supply of electricity. Illuminating pigments absorb and store light energy to function in a blackout or emergency.
• Our popular AlumaGlow Exit Signs have four corner holes that make installation painless. Pop out the metal chevrons to pick the direction to the closest exit.
• GrandGlow Exit Signs have an elegant box design that is a favorite of interior designes.
• Jessup GloBrite Photoluminescent Exit Signs are made of a plastic frame and use zero energy to run.
• All signs are UL 924 approved with visibility up to 50 feet in a blackout.
• Ideal for low location mounting, which many fire marshals require in pathways.