Photoluminescent Exit Signs make it easy to mark emergency routes and doors without relying on constant supply of electricity. Illuminating pigments absorb and store light energy to function in a blackout or emergency.
• Our popular AlumaGlow Exit Signs have four corner holes that make installation painless. Pop out the metal chevrons to pick the direction to the closest exit.
• GrandGlow Exit Signs have an elegant box design that is a favorite of interior designes.
• Jessup GloBrite Photoluminescent Exit Signs are made of a plastic frame and use zero energy to run.
• All signs are UL 924 approved with visibility up to 50 feet in a blackout.
• Ideal for low location mounting, which many fire marshals require in pathways.
Part #: EXIT-AG-1037.875" x 14.5"
AlumaGlow™ Aluminum Exit Signs
Just as Advertised
just as advertised. Easy to install, we were able to remove arrows to have the sign point in the direction needed. Once the signs are installed the remaining arrow(s) do not move. they do glow once we turn off lights. We are happy with our purchase and will use SimplyExitSigns for any future purchases.