If you need an exit sign that can withstand tough conditions, choose our wet location rated Exit Signs for durable, long-lasting design. These exit signs are protected against rain and outside conditions with a sealed outer shell that is resistant to corrosive atmospheres and dusty environments. These Exit Signs go above and beyond NFPA 101 and UL 924 code, with specially sealed layers and a destruction-resistant shell. The 80-year light source life expectancy complements its sturdy design, great for outdoor use or in wet manufacturing environments. For a heavy-duty sign, our Wet Location Exit Signs offer the best.
• Features an ABS, corrosion-resistant, UV stabilized enclosure. All Wet Location Exit Signs are officially Wet Location Listed.
• Includes removable directional indicators for in-field installation.
• An 80-year light source life expectancy is unparalleled!
• Meets NFPA Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA and UL 924 codes.
• Click on any model to add options and create your own configuration!