Mark uneven floor levels to keep everybody safe. Use anti-skid marking tape to prevent a dangerous accident.
- Permalight floor tapes are intended for indoor use.
- Mark uneven floors, steps, or an entire flight of stairs easily.
- Two-inch width conforms to that ADA requirements and helps conform to state standards.
- Structured anti-skid vinyl surface.
- Self-adhesive, well-suited for smooth, even floor surfaces.
- UL1994-listed Photoluminescent Floor Tape fulfills the stringent requirements of the nationwide building codes IBC Section 1024 and IFC Luminous Egress Path Markings.
- Floor-suitability UL1994-Listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. as CC-AST.
- Ideal on the leading edge of landings and on every step inside an emergency staircase per building code requirements, helping to guide building occupants out to safety.